Wednesday 7 June 2017, at Meat Market, North Melbourne
Snowdome Foundation in collaboration with Maddie Riewoldt’s Vision will be hosting a dinner to raise funds for research into improving the management of Bone Marrow Failure and Blood Cancers
- This will be a fundraising dinner at $500/head to experience a tailored, ethically produced seasonal fare menu put together by Chef Danielle Alvarez from Fred’s of Merivale, Sydney. Merivale comes to Melbourne for the first time.
- Beverages will include Australian produced Gin, Vodka and Scotch as well as sponsored premium wines matched to the menu.
- A number of money can’t buy experiences, which will all be sold to the highest bidder including:
Captain’s Choice Luxury Lodges Experience
Private jet travel experience for 2 staying at luxury lodges around Australia
Triple M Studio Experience
Watch the Triple M Hot Breakfast Show in the studio with 3 friends
Kids Party Experience
Kids party catered by Blakes Feast, with a football clinic by Nick and Jack Riewoldt. Subject to AFL fixture and availability.
Port Douglas Villa Experience
One week’s accommodation in a luxury 3-bedroom villa at Port Douglas.
Grossi Florentino Upstairs Experience
Meet and greet Guy Grossi, plus a private dinner for 8 with matched wine.
- Mystery Globe’ raffle to win a stunning Bulgari necklace worth over $11,000, a classic Longines watch valued at over $5,000, a MKR 2016 Winners Dinner Party for 10 people, a Hugo Boss Weekender Bag valued at over $1600, or a degustation dining experience with matched wines for 4 people to Hentley Farm.
- The evening will also showcase the Merivale group, headed by Justin Hemmes whose father lost his battle to blood cancer last year.
- Speakers will include AFL greats, Nick Riewoldt and Jack Riewoldt, sharing their families’ own personal loss
The goal is to raise $300,000 to fund a world-first medical research project into life-saving treatments for bone marrow failure and blood cancer patients.
- This internationally recognised research project hopes to identify critical genetic factors that contribute to greater predictability of a bone marrow transplant being successful.
- Bone marrow transplantation is an important treatment for many bone marrow failure and blood cancer patients. A successful bone marrow transplant is key to generating new, healthy blood cells and bone marrow. The current success rate of transplantation is 50-60%. When transplantation is successful, people can be cured. Ultimately, more lives can be saved by being able to ensure that precious bone marrow donations are utilised in a way that gives patients the best chance at a successful transplant.
- 100% of the profits raised by the Bloody Good Dinner will go towards funding this research.
For further information and to book your ticket visit: bloodygooddinner.com.au
ALL TICKETS SOLD OUT